What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Vildana5
    Hi,I have a Property Manager for my condo in Costa Rica. For 2 years I have paid $50 for a cleaning fee to each client check in and out.I just found out that he has also been charging the clients a cleaning fee! So he is charging me and the clients! Who d... Latest reply by Kia272
    Hello everyone, Having extra help with hosting can sometimes be fundamental to offer an excellent service. This is where a Co-host could play a very important role for Hosts. Delegating activities such as check-in, check-out, cleaning or responding t... Latest reply by Carla1510
    • Co-host - Airbnb Community Center.jpeg
    Hi Airbnb host family, I have a question regarding dropped views. I have a 4.9 rating and at for awhile my property was getting many views. For the past 6 months are so they have dropped significantly but the bookings have been okay till recently... Latest reply by Amy1554
    Hi All Does anyone else think the new calendar is horrendous? Closed nights lightly shaded so hard to see. Full month doesn't fit the page. Doesn't show who the calendar synced with (it just says synced with but not who it's synced with). Link to the bo... Latest reply by Sophia
    We have a property with a very high occupancy rate from Spring through late Fall. Then things tail off over the winter. Gets cold here in Vermont. But we're less than an hour from four major ski resorts. We are considering creating a modified listing to... Latest reply by Bettye6