What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Vildana5
    To all Hosts "If my dentist does not take good care of his teeth, he cannot be my dentist and I will not refer him." If your guest receive excellent service, they will refer. Couple of my customer did that on their social media. My experience as a gues... Latest reply by Gwen386
    After the most recent update on the website I can no longer change the same day check in time for guests. We use a property management software and that software has never had the ability to change the cutoff time. It was always controlled by Airbnb. N... Latest reply by Patricia2526
    Until very recently there was a button (under 'listing' on host side) that would let host see what prospective guests would pay for particular dates. I can't find this button any longer. I think it used to be under 'listing' and 'booking settings' but not... Latest reply by Patricia2526
    I am submitting this post to possibly help other hosts who may be confused as I was for a while. I had been trying for a couple of hours to access my Transaction history but, it appeared to have entirely disappeared from my profile!I have previously acces... Latest reply by Joelle43
    • Menu items a.png
    i have a concern on my listing, why does it show an icon that my unit is shared with others when i have not indicated such in my settings? it deceives guests who are reading the listing and causes them to look elsewhere. ABB support is not replying my co... Latest reply by Kath3
    • Host or others may share home .png
    Hi Everyone, I hope you can help. Airbnb's Support Ambassadors find this one too difficult and shut down the threads without resolving the problem. I have used the site since 2016 and like to think that I know what I am doing. In the past I have set 'Cust... Latest reply by Jay-and-LaRita0