What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Vildana5
    i have a concern on my listing, why does it show an icon that my unit is shared with others when i have not indicated such in my settings? it deceives guests who are reading the listing and causes them to look elsewhere. ABB support is not replying my co... Latest reply by Kath3
    • Host or others may share home .png
    Hi Everyone, I hope you can help. Airbnb's Support Ambassadors find this one too difficult and shut down the threads without resolving the problem. I have used the site since 2016 and like to think that I know what I am doing. In the past I have set 'Cust... Latest reply by Jay-and-LaRita0
    Hola! I am interested in renting my apartment in Barcelona long term (more than 31 days) as I understand short term is not possible without a touristic licence? If renting long term, does anyone know if there is any local council paperwork to complete or ... Latest reply by Paula
    I have been a host a little more than 2 years. 8 days ago after I received superhost status for the 4th time my listings were suspended. I telephoned support twice daily since only to be told that someone from another department will contact me. I have r... Latest reply by Marlene518
    I hate when the platform is limited and unwilling to help host a response to review. Second, no one even said that they have limitations in writing responses to reviews... This is a very terrible policy and needs to be overlooked. Latest reply by Helen3