What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Vildana5
    It annoys me that everything is translated into Danish. How can I avoid that in my settings? It seems to me that you are overeager to hit the lowest common denominator by translating everything without any option to leave it to the reader – your customer.... Latest reply by Joelle43
    So when reviewing my listing last spring, I noticed my general location had been changed to the downtown area near my location, when I'm 6 miles north of there, at a golf course. I got it corrected after several interactions with customer service (it wou... Latest reply by Joan2709
    I am new to hosting, and my space is currently under construction. But, in the attempt to get knowledgable and ready, I starting poking around the AIrbnB site to start my property's profile, etc. I got to a certain point and it said that due to my addre... Latest reply by Fred13