What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Vildana5
    I'm hoping someone can assist with a recent issue I have experienced. My airbnb listing (which is not new) when searched via a browser shows my listing in Spanish not English. I can change this to view but it's not ideal if guests try to do a google searc... Latest reply by Bob297
    My place is in Scotland but does it seem to appear in Ireland to you? Some people have suggested my setup suggests I’m in Ireland though the location is obviously Scotland on the map. Any advice on where to change in my settings appreciated. Even signing ... Latest reply by Jane4092
    does anybody have any advice about the recommendation about smart pricing tool? Do you find it reputable, helpful, necessary?? Is it wise to use it because I find that it’s completely out of contacts in my area they want me to charge $22 at times for a ki... Latest reply by Essi4810
    As we continue with theTip of the Week series, I'm delighted to share this week’s tip on welcoming guests! The first impression can be very important, therefore, the tip shared today, will give you some insights to boost that experience The following t... Latest reply by Bea2137
    Hi I ended up leaving an airbnb last night with my son because of the filth that’s as left in the bed from the previous guests. i was charged a 79$ fee as well with the booking fee of the room, i tried to speak with the host about a refund he won’t respon... Latest reply by Grey41
    I am very excited about the new format for Room only rentals, especially the new host passport that guests can view before booking. I have listed two new separate private rooms but for some reason they are put under the heading "Place to stay". I have... Latest reply by Vincent1299