What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c...
    Airbnb’s star system is flawed as is their policy on removing reviews based on a flawed star system. The star rating SHOULD be based on the average of stars given in the specific areas. It doesn’t make sense that a guest can give 3s, 4s, and 5s in specif... Latest reply by Frances52
    Every time I manually message a guest there seems to be an automated message sent directly after. I'm not sending these messages and I don't have any scheduled messages so where are they coming from? Latest reply by Lorna170
    Hi all! I am the only Airbnb host in our tiny village in the UK (thats why I know I'm the only one!) Despite being a superhost for 10 years, I have just discovered my listing does not appear if you simply type in the name of the village "Chrishall"! I ha... Latest reply by Helen31