What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hello. I am registering as a host for the first time. I don't know if I registered correctly. Can you check my account if it's ok? And how long does it take for my apartment to be listed on Airbnb? Latest reply by Maja265
    Hello fellow AirBnB hosts,I hope this message finds you all doing well. I have a question regarding insurance coverage when allowing guests to bring their dogs to my AirBnB rental. I would like to understand the insurance provisions and protections provid... Latest reply by Bhumika
    My payout has been placed on hold for 25 days already that involves a large amount of money due to incompetent airbnb support. On December 25th a message was sent to my inbox specifically on Trips inbox which I rarely check and no notification at all. I... Latest reply by Murat121