What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c...
    მოგესალმებით, როგორც იცით, განცხადების ძიების დროს არის კატეგორიები, სახლები დაყოფილია კატეგორიებად, მაგ: შეგვიძლია მივუთითოთ : სოფლად, მიკროსახლები, კუნძულები, შესანიშნავი აუზით და ა.შ. და მსგავს განცხადებებს მოგვიძებნის. მაინტერესებს, როგორ უნდა მივუთით... Latest reply by Jenny
    I am considering listing our timeshare. Is there anyone out there who can give me advice on this? Is it difficult? What specifics do I need to know? Thanks. Nan Latest reply by Jenny
    We were very pleasedto see another 5 star review but saw the listing needs attention on 2 of the rooms. One was accepting reservations 75% given but needed 88%. I can’t even remember when we have declined a booking request and we have never cancelled... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0