What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Vildana5
    Hi all-We’re having an issue that hasn’t been solved and it seems Airbnb doesn’t understand the reason it should be. When you input our “City” there are rentals that are 50-100 miles away that are listed in the results. We are actually IN the City and are... Latest reply by Kristen-and-Mike0
    Please help me out and critique my listing. I have be hosting for a while but for the last 2 months I have had zero traffic. I’m not the only one in the are many people aren’t getting any reservations since April. Trying to update multiple listing to incr... Latest reply by Helen744
    I have reservations for short stays until December. I know some hosts are either removing their listings or asking guests to cancel from August onward and changing their settings to 30 day bookings. I’d like to hear other guests’ thoughts on this subject... Latest reply by Bhumika
    @@everyone, I will appreciate some help with the computer savvy people in this community. Thanks in advanceI have 2 listing that I am hosting on airbnb, same location. Thanks to airbnb, the professional photographer did a great job, and it enhanced... Latest reply by Bhumika