What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Vildana5
    Hi Airbnb friends, has anyone noticed that random dates are being blocked off / not available on your airbnb calendar. I am noticing that this seems to be happening on my Airbnb site only (not the other platforms that I use) . I believe that Airbnb is... Latest reply by Kim2971
    Hello, I'm planning to be a host in Berlin but there is a topic that I still couldn't understand fully. That is about hosting regulations: So I'll be the owner of the flat and it will be my main residence. In this case, is there any annually number of day... Latest reply by Paula
    Good day, Trust all is well. I would just like assistance with connection to nightsbridge. I just noticed that guests were able to book and the lodge is full. Thank youEsme Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi! I created check-in instructions with pictures, key code and directions for our tricky light fixtures. Our first guest had no problem but our second guest was not able to find the check in instructions. I would like to confirm the check in instructions... Latest reply by Bob297