What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Vildana5
    I was suppose to have a scheduled payout on June 6, 2023. It’s been stuck on “upcoming payouts” since then. I’ve spoken with over half a dozen customer support and no one has been able to help. All my previous payouts were released with no issues. but it'... Latest reply by Bhumika
    As a superhost I have been trying to get verified, all I get in response from Airbnb is standard answers sending me the same threads to complete over and over again which I can mostly not open in the first place. It is a UBO issue but no one at Airbnb tak... Latest reply by Thomas3183
    Hi Airbnb Team! I'm a new Airbnb host and listed my property 3 days ago. I've received 156 views but 0 inquiries and 0 bookings. I know 3 days is fairly early but I really want feedback to see if there's anything in my booking I could do better. Your feed... Latest reply by Patti-And-Marty0