What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    I’ve been a host for nine years Air b is removing my listing and cancelling all further bookings after June 16 I am almost fully booked till September I had a few bad reviews that gave me one star The issues have been dealt with I have hundr... Latest reply by Jenny
    Hi Everyone, I have just started. I’m struggling to navigate the app/site. I’d like to get more views and bookings. However, any criticism or advice will be welcomed. https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/890786504023254631?source_impression_id=p3_168449426... Latest reply by Sabrina1207
    • Jenny_0-1684494334315.jpeg
    Hi guys, my name is Eduardo and I'm looking to become a host in the near future. I live in NY but I'm looking to host in Nashville, TN. I'm a bit stuck because one of the requirements for me to run a STR in Nashville is that I need to have a local respons... Latest reply by Dondi0