What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    I found the guidebook function really nice but I’m not going to use it because it’s public… I would want it for my guests only, perhaps with a small teaser for everyone. Am I alone in my unwillingness to create guidebooks for other than my guests as a s... Latest reply by Helen3
    I have just noticed a change in the search process. Not sure when it happened. Periodically I check my listing and where it appears in the search results. When I checked this morning I noticed that I have completely disappeared from the 'any weekend' sear... Latest reply by James2743
    Hello Everyone,I currently have a beautiful property located in Atlanta, Georgia. The property is just a few miles from the new Braves Stadium. I am here to look for someone that is interested in hosting / co-hosting this property alongside me. I had a pa... Latest reply by Paula
    Hello Is there any way to add a custom calendar setting (ie. minimum nights) via the Airbnb App? Currently to do this, I have to go into a web browser. Easily enough done but defeats the purpose of a functioning app!! Any help would be appreciated. Kind r... Latest reply by Ollie170