What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Vildana5
    What are the key steps and strategies I should focus on to increase my website's ranking and improve its chances of reaching the first position in Google's search results? I want to understand the important factors to consider, such as content optimizatio... Latest reply by Muhammad282
    We're hosting our first long term stay for 28 days. Are the hosts expected to provide all the amenities for the entire stay such as coffee, toilet paper, paper towel, soap, shampoo, etc? It could costs us hundreds of dollars out of pocket when the guest... Latest reply by Lisa990
    Hi, I have recently sold my holiday home to someone who has purchased as a going concern and will honour all future bookings through Airbnb, direct and through other booking agencies. My question is, how can I best transfer my Airbnb account to the new ow... Latest reply by Helen744