What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    HelloI have a question, what I set up is not suitable for babies, why is AIRBNB still sending guests with babies, should I accept or decline? what should I do? ? Will I be fined if I refuse? Latest reply by Jenny
    Hello everyone. So I’m new to this just preparing and hope to kick off in May. I don’t know if I’m allowed to ask but is any one able to show me their folder that they leave for guests ? This is my next task and I’m open to samples and ideas please ? Latest reply by Betty223
    Verification of the identity of the person accompanying the account holder making the booking is just as important as verifying the identity of the account holder. Persons whose identity is not verified represent a risk and danger to the Host. Latest reply by Terrill0
    Hi, my names Kath, I own Pips Chalet on the isle of sheppey kent, anyone else out there want to link up as hosts so we can over lap bookings to help one another? **[Identifiable information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] Latest reply by Helen3
    I have a waterfront listing which has 'waterfront' and 'lake access' checked off on the details but when you go to view the available listings in the area as a guest, click on the LAKEFRONT button at the top, my listing disappears. I'm missing something b... Latest reply by Joelle43