What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    HelloJust wondering as a new host, how will I be notified that I have a potential guest? Do I just check my messages on the airbnb site from time to time, or will I be notified by email? Thanks Latest reply by Bhumika
    Hello, community! I'm now a year into my hosting journey and it's been really positive, if a bit slower than I initially envisioned. I found that the majority of my bookings over the last year were longer term, a couple weeks to a month or longer as lo... Latest reply by Julianna34
    • IMG_1862 2.JPG
    Hi everyone, I'm current;y a renter in Secaucus and I have a two-bedroom apartment that I wanted to rent a room in. do you know if the town of Secaucus allows such short-term rentals? if so, if there a landlord-tenant relation forms here? Latest reply by Kitty-and-Creek0