What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hi everyone. I'm a new host and appear to have a problem with my listing. I've asked friends to do a few different searches and come up in some and not others, whether that be location specific, region, date specific and also categories I've tried speakin... Latest reply by Joelle43
    Hey everyone! It has been an unspoken rule for centuries that when you’re the guest in someone else’s house, you abide by their rules. Your neighbour might want you to take your shoes off when you come in, or the store in your local mall might prohib... Latest reply by Kitty-and-Creek0
    • Screenshot 2022-06-30 at 12.33.16.png
    I sent a link of my site to a friend in France, and it was automatically translated into French - which is great - but with some glaring errors. The description did not make any sense due to the literal translation. Is there anything I can do about this... Latest reply by Kim2482
    Looking for ANY kind of guidance!We had a guest that had a party at our house (neighbors complained, it was terrible)...I tried to work it out with the guest and called Airbnb to help.I wanted Airbnb to give them a warning. I was hopeful they would take i... Latest reply by CiCi31