What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hi there just wondering if anyone else has experienced same problem lately. I changed my nightly rate about 2 weeks ago for a week in March when it’s extremely busy in Valencia for a festival they hold every year. I did have instant book on which I have s... Latest reply by Claire1944
    I’ve had 3 direct bookings automatically decline on this one specific listing. Everytime guests attempt to book, it automatically declines the request and it says “You host declined this request”. is anyone else experiencing this? I’m not declining the... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Are you looking to attract digital nomads to your listing? Providing a dedicated workspace can be the key to success! With the rise of remote work and the growing number of digital nomads, a well-equipped workspace has become an essential amenity for... Latest reply by Huma0
    • Jenny_1-1678102141020.png
    • Dedicated workspace.png