What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Our property is in a smaller town that is typically found by guests that search in the larger town bordering us. When I search the larger city, properties in both towns show up but not ours. When I scroll over the map and zoom in a bit, then it shows up. ... Latest reply by Bhumika
    When creating my listing I indicated we would except one pet. I don’t see where this shows up in my listing. The house manual shows we accept pets, but not the number. How/where is this information provided to guest pre-booking? Guests are messaging m... Latest reply by Terri429
    @@House Manual. I’m attempting to create a House Manual. Seems to me , to create this document in the APP or on Airbnb website produces a pretty rough document, unformatted, bunched together, hard to read. Is there no formatting capability. I’m a ne... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Hello, I’m writing regarding a reservation at my home where the guest accidentally missed the review window and sent the review to me on my personal chat with the guest. I was hoping that the review could be added to my profile by Airbnb as I am trying to... Latest reply by Davis65