What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    This is a 4.9 listing /super host status. We were booked back to back for months, now it's been over 90 days with No bookings, No inquiries. I've dropped and raised the price removed cleaning at times. I've added a sale and more.This all started when the... Latest reply by Bhumika
    I have linked the calendars of my 3 listings in the following way: —> primary listing A—> listing B—> listing C- if listing A is booked dates will be correctly blocked in the calendars of listings A, B and C - if listing B is booked, dates will be blocked... Latest reply by Alexandra199
    If the host household is all female are they allowed to require that any in house, room guests are female? Discrimination is permitted by local law when it is the home you live in, I guess for safety reasons, but I can't find Air BnB's stance on this. Tha... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Our property is in a smaller town that is typically found by guests that search in the larger town bordering us. When I search the larger city, properties in both towns show up but not ours. When I scroll over the map and zoom in a bit, then it shows up. ... Latest reply by Bhumika