What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    My house is at the entrance to the Joshua Tree National Park but I notice I do not come up anywhere in the National Parks category for that area. Actually there is only one home that does, they are a close neighbor to me, and there are hundreds of rentals... Latest reply by Misty43
    I usually have lots of views but have had none since 9th Jan - over 3 weeks. Can anyone suggest what might have happened.During this period I have had 3 people add my place to their wish list. Don't know how they could have done this without viewing the p... Latest reply by Joelle43
    Can I just say, the world would be a MUCH better place if all merchants could review their customers (like we do on the Airbnb platform). Could you imagine? If customers at a restaurant knew that they would be reviewed and then treated differently at ot... Latest reply by Robbie54
    I would love to be able to turn off the instant booking feature for same day bookings and/or set a minimum lead time such as 24 hours . On short notice bookings I would like to be able to first confirm with my cleaning lady that she can have the house rea... Latest reply by Betty-S-Homestead0