What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    As a host, I am interested in learning about the strategies and measures that other hosts have implemented to prevent the unauthorized copying of copyrighted materials, such as movies, music, books, and other forms of digital media, by guests when using t... Latest reply by Fred13
    Something odd is going on. I only allow Instant Book when all my criteria, including positive reviews from other hosts, are met.Today I awoke to an email subject "New booking confirmed! Hannah arrives Oct 30." There are no prior inquiry emails for Hannah.... Latest reply by Helen744
    I am a new Airbnb Host. Everyone says to rank high on Airbnb search, you need reviews, however, to get reviews, you need bookings. To get bookings, you need to be found! as a new host, the only thing I can do is reduce my price drastically on the week nig... Latest reply by Lala89
      Yesterday I had a guest check in and she said her account shows that check in is at 2 - even though my settings are 4 pm I reached out to an “ambassador” and they said - it’s cause of “time difference” which is absurd - because time difference can be 9... Latest reply by Bhumika
    • 4911C250-1A93-4797-AB90-F2F797FC2FEE.png
    • C2DD0996-9DDE-441C-A637-481502BF1FFA.png