What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    I am missing to receive Payouts from Airbnb since 30th December 2022. I have reach several times to the support center and their response is always the same " We are investigating your case". It is almost a month I am hosting guests, receiving 5 stars re... Latest reply by Siti67
    I've had a great listing for 5 years. I achieved Superhost each year and it is booked 90% of the time. I decided to convert a longtermrental of mine to Airbnb and launched this month. It is getting some traction. However, my original listing has dropped t... Latest reply by Huma0
    As of host of 15 units I have shrived to be a Super Host. It took me awhile to figure out the system but I finally did. Now that I have I realize how grossly unfair it is to hosts. I just got a 3 STAR review from a guest. They gave me a score of 5 STARS f... Latest reply by Fred13
    I had a Back to back Reservation, guest checked in at 4:30pm, at 5:30pm he messaged me, reporting many ant over the Kitchen Counter. He decided to cancel his Reservation ($1,200), and requested a full refund. He did send me photos, and I granted him a ful... Latest reply by Fred13
    Hi all - this is a crazy question, but on my menu file there is a red dot and there is 1 notification on my app - I cannot get rid of this. I’ve gone through everything looking for what it is I should be adding or whatever. It drives me mad that I can’t... Latest reply by Basha0