What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hello, I logged this issue on Anaplan support but not getting much luck. I am interested in booking a couple of flats but the Contact Host button is not visible. Co incidentally both these properties are owned by the same person/company. On other prop... Latest reply by Huma0
    Dear Nick I am an airbnb host since 2016 Accepting all reservation not cancelling a single one all those years working hard day and night to make sure my guests are happy reaching out up to 1000 + reviews Out of a sudden today my account listings got ... Latest reply by Huma0
    I would like to offer 1 night minimum stays (standard is 2 night minimum) for the winter season on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesdays only. Currently, Airbnb features allow 1 night minimum stay for selected dates with check-in on 1 specific day (ex. monday only... Latest reply by Thomas2281
    Hi folks,In desperation, due to lack of bookings, we put our 3 bed listing on VRBO and linked the calendars to Airbnb. For some reason the VRBO calendar link has totally blocked our Airbnb calendar so I have obviously disabled the link!Anyone got any idea... Latest reply by Gillian166
    Hi all, hope you are keeping well.I have synchronised my calendar with VRBO. Recently I have put VRBO Offline as I no longer want to work with them but my calendar remains blocked. Can you help me please to put put my Airbnb calendar back online without d... Latest reply by Gillian166
    Dear community.My name is Jolie (from Jolie Villa Hoi An Homestay), very new to this community.I have a question, hope that you can help me!I stopped receiving guests during the covid period, and just reopened some days ago. How to know if our rooms are s... Latest reply by Helen3
    Our listing is £165 per night but when I search for it the price is between £193 and £204 per night depending on the dates. I have contacted Airbnb for the past two days and I’m getting nowhere. Meanwhile we aren’t having any bookings as Boone is clicking... Latest reply by Hazel181