What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hi,We are thinking about re listing our ski apartment after a 3 year break . Is there a mechanism for adding a refundable deposit when booking to ensure that the apartment is cleaned and tidied to a satisfactory standard? Latest reply by Lorna170
    A few days ago I turned off IB mainly because Im not sure about the rules of our government regarding covid and the Chinese market now being allowed to travel, I have always had it turned on since day one but in the last couple days Im now receiving spam... Latest reply by Huma0
    I've been inundated with fake inquiries over the last few months, i.e. over 25 at least. The mode is pretty consistent. Person just opened airbnb account, no reviews, no profile, says they have questions about the property but don't list them in the airb... Latest reply by Huma0
    I am a host and a co-host of a number of properties. I also sync my calendar with the likes of booking.com, as well as take private bookings from time to time. I have come to really like the Airbnb Calendar and as a result have made it my bible. So o... Latest reply by Inbal12
    Has anyone noticed that the minimum night rule has changed so that now you can only set a minimum nights in a calendar month? We had set our summer / school holiday bookings to 7-night minimum (had this for 2 years) and suddenly we have been getting part ... Latest reply by Thomas2281