What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Phuc19
    What are your checkout procedures?I just had a guest complain about mine: - wash dirty dishes (put away dry, or leave in rack wet).- strip beds, put linens in washer- towels in washer- adjust thermostat- empty trash Is that unreasonable?Thanks,Josh Latest reply by Lily489
    I read some feeds about this topic and really resonates with me. I noticed all 4 of my listings have changed automatically (I didnt do it) from my $100 pet fee to free. I have had to switch it back quite a few times. Even when it is displaying the pe... Latest reply by Adam1506
    I suppose I should know this answer already as a host of more than 10 years in the San Francisco Bay area, but do I understand correctly that the availability of my home over Christmas week will not be public until it’s actually available as in someone bo... Latest reply by Inna22
    We have 2 (and soon 3) houses connected to each other, we would like to connect them somehow also in Airbnb. We think this would be welcome feature for groups (houses have room for 7-8 people, but then we could easily accept groups from 20+) - Perhaps tha... Latest reply by Bes175