What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Phuc19
    Hello Guys, I have a serious issue. There was a booking on my listing initially, which i got a text message specifying a name for the booking. Upon opening my calendar on the app, the name and photo was changed to someone else. I contacted Airbnb about ... Latest reply by Jenny
    The review used to include “would you host this guest again” now it doesn’t. I do have guests who I would never host again - for leaving a big mess and distraction. Also I used to get the reviews for my co-listings in my email. Now I only get my personal ... Latest reply by Sudsrung0
    I got a bad review because I had to make a claim for aircover, I guess that happens to everyone here, so if you made a claim, Guests gave you a bad review in revenge, even if they said everything is fine and then the review it says all wrong, airbnb says ... Latest reply by Huma0
    I have gotten a few alerts that my tax filing has "failed IRS validation". I have reviewed my EIN and confirmed I am a Domestic LLC. I have entered all my details correctly. The only thing is the drop-down list does not offer "Domestic LLC". What should... Latest reply by Emilie