What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Phuc19
    Hi this is my first booking I have had a lady who wants to booking 3 months or more when we go into the calendar it is showing all available so we click on the time frames but the longest it will allow is 2 months. If we do try to do it longer it won’t h... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hi I'm trying to remove the Service fees from my listings (and pay for them on behalf of my guests) to make a 'simplied pricing'. I see this is a popular trend in my area so I want to compete with other listings and offer the same. However, the tab is no... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi. I am wondering what information you see on the Airbnb calendar when Vrbo books a stay. All I see in the Airbnb calendar is a dot with no information. If I hover over it, it says 'Vrbo booking' but no dates or other information. Is the same for you? Latest reply by Fred13
    I synchronize ABB with other websites.I just noticed, it only synchronizes 365 days.Is this a setting I can change or is this standard?On ABB I have a reservation from November 9 – December 13, 2023When I looked yesterday at the other website, it only sho... Latest reply by Bob297
    Hi Guys, I listed my 3 bedroom apartment for sharing like 2 days ago and I'm kinda worried that I haven't had any response so far. Is that normal when starting? I'm based in Memphis TN, in the heart of a quiet city called Cordova. Could it be my pics? Th... Latest reply by Felix449