What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    So here is a strange question. I've discovered this issue since the winter release a few weeks ago. I love to search our area and check on the "competition" once in a while.I run a search, using multiple filters to make sure that users who are looking fo... Latest reply by Trude0
    My account has been suspended with 0 explanation with 2 days, future reservations cancelled - with no reasonable answer for guests, but support team contacted me to get more info about my previouse guest. So I provided all information about lost key a... Latest reply by Sudsrung0
    We have had on two occasions a situation where a guest has been able to book over our prep time. The first time I contacted AirBNB and they said it was our fault as we must have accidentally unblocked the days, however, it has just happened again and we h... Latest reply by Nick-And-Helen0
    I am new in Airbnb and I am wondering how are the bookings in Vancouver downtown. I was not able get any booking through Airbnb since Oct 1, 2022. I refreshed all pictures and I lowered the price and still no inquiries. Thank you! Latest reply by J-Renato0
    I had to cancel a booking recently. The guest and I had been chatting for months as she is not due to arrive until next year. Unfortunately I have to move so I let my guest now I could no longer host her. She tried to cancel and somehow her cancellation w... Latest reply by Bhumika