What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    We have 2 (and soon 3) houses connected to each other, we would like to connect them somehow also in Airbnb. We think this would be welcome feature for groups (houses have room for 7-8 people, but then we could easily accept groups from 20+) - Perhaps tha... Latest reply by Bes175
    Hi, Airbnb community! Just wondering if anybody else has had the same experience that I have had having to deal with Airbnb Cover. Earlier November 2022, we had a guest stay at our STR home, and they "accidentally" had a candle fire. So what actually ha... Latest reply by Lenore22
    I somewhat unexpectedly had a woman book for Dec. 23-27. I hadn’t had a chance to block my calendar for those days. But, I thought—why not? I was going out to see my family anyway, and she was doing the same, as her family lives nearby. But today I realiz... Latest reply by Deborah175
    Hosting since 2013 and suffering the crash in my business to zero search data and occupancy crashed from a high of 97% since 2022.Every single day I check my listings. I search for my guesthouses. Record the crazy data and ask when will this nightmare e... Latest reply by Susan990