What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    How do I turn Airbnb messages off after a certain time? For the last month I haven’t slept because discourteous guests AND AIRBNB think it’s necessary and appropriate to wake me up at all hours of the night.I can’t take it anymore! I want to run this like... Latest reply by Mary5225
    I'm adding a new post for this problem that has apparently been around for years because I'm having it now. I can't access AirBnb at all from either of my two desktop computers. I get this message: Unfortunately, a server error prevented your request from... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi,I'm an Airbnb experience host and have four active experiences right now. Last week Automated Messages section suddenly disappeared from my Experience settings, and now I can't update my messages or can't control them. Does anyone have the same problem... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi I have a semi detached in midtown Toronto and wondering if I can start an airbnb there. My two concerns: - It's a semi and don't know if I need to inform the neighbor or not - do I still need to register with the City if I want to rent for not less tha... Latest reply by Quincy