What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Phuc19
    Looking for help please...... I have weekends set at minimum stays of two nights (Friday and Saturday nights at fixed prices).......how can can I offer a third night add on option (Sunday night) at a 10% discount ?? I can't seem to find the tool for this ... Latest reply by David8879
    Hello there, I am Josephine from Ghana.. Please i have followed all instruction in listing my property on here and becoming a member but the little challenge i do have here had to do with how i will be able to view my listing myself and that of the member... Latest reply by Josephine-Mawutor-Prize0
    Dear Community, I have a question that probably this community already figured the answer to: When doing flexible searches (for example, selecting just a city and placing no restrictions on dates), what is the rationale for the pricing that appears as th... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hey, I tried texting help but didn't get this fixed. My import of the Airbnb Calender to the VRBO calendar worked perfectly and block the dates. HOWEVER, my import of my VRBO calender to Airbnb blocked EVERY single available day on my Airbnb calender.Th... Latest reply by Lorna170
    One of my listings comes up with tips on the side and sometimes I get offered to advertise a last minute deal at 10% off for the following week. The other listing doesnt come up with these tip suggestions? Latest reply by Roberto1980