What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Have a unique building. Old beach house where we live with modern attached 2 storey units. Having difficulty finding Insurance to cover structure and contents. Most common Insurers will not cover the entire building when 2 units used for short stay most ... Latest reply by Jay1693
    I'm reaching out because I have, again, a serious problem with my listing "BEAUTIFUL APARTMENT WITH ASIAN STYLE BEDROOM 4P" (this is in Amsterdam) on Airbnb which is not visible for the second time in 3 month. The problem is in the system of Airbnb. I kn... Latest reply by Arjan-and-Lieverd0
    I have had an astonishing encounter with airbnb 'safety'. I was due to have a guest check-in yesterday for 2 weeks, and just waiting for her, then suddenly received an email from airbnb stating they had some safety concern. They cancelled the reservation,... Latest reply by Paresh3
    I see that others have had problems with Superhost status.At one level it is a nonsense, but if it does provide benefits it should be applied fairly.My story is this: I have been a member of Airbnb since 2015. I have been a host since 2018 and a Superhost... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Critique my listing Jamestown, RI, USA It's a guestroom with dedicated bath. Many suggestions are for whole house rentals on AirBnB. I'd like to know if there are any specific to renting a room in our home, interaction with guests, etc. Thank you fo... Latest reply by Sunny234
    • S3.jpg