What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    I am facing a big issue of not having bookings and inquiries. Everything was going well but I don't know what happened suddenly that I'm not getting even the inquiries on my listings. Much worried!! Any advice will be appreciated Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi everyone, Price is one of the most important factors for travellers before booking. For Hosts, it is crucial to price their listing correctly, but it can also be a riddle, especially if they are only beginning their hosting journey. To get the... Latest reply by Seth224
    • Screenshot 2021-07-21 at 12.26.04.png
    Lindie here from Cape Town, South Africa. We rent out our holiday house on many platforms, but we have not been successful with it on AirBnB. After trying various tricks and techniques (even a channel manager), we deleted it and relisted it afresh. H... Latest reply by Catia89
    • Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 09.07.45.png
    Before posting this, I did a quick search on "Wifi" and though I found several of the resulting discussions insightful, I didn't necessarily see anything that would overlap very much with this, so here goes. This is the story of the evolution of how I o... Latest reply by Rp1