What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    ***NOTE***: Some of the images have changed a little but will be explained in the description of that section. I see several hosts wondering why their response rating has decreased or their calendar block when they have responded to all their inquiries ... Latest reply by Jeff2149
    • Clareinquiry.png
    • Clareinquiry2.png
    • What an inquiry looks like.JPG
    I could not understand why I was getting such low bookings when in previous years my bookings were very good with Airbnb, the rate of bookings was so low I would be lucky to hold on to my 'Superhost' status. I could not understand why I wasn't showing up ... Latest reply by Jenny212
    Photo showing the reed receptacle in our home This theme is part of the Community Center's Sustainability Festival. The original topic was posted in the French-speaking Community Center by @Delphine348, and we have translated it below. --------------... Latest reply by Luzmi4
    • Laura_0-1650622267742.png
    • Laura_1-1650622466867.png