What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hi, please can anyone help? I have a one bed self contained cottage listed on Airbnb and I want to add another separate double room with en-suite. However I only want to have this room available for booking either when the cottage is not booked or the two... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hello everyone, As time passes, you probably will experience a moment when you'd want to work on making changes to your listing and homes. New furniture here, fresh paint there, and new photos to reflect those changes to your home. From small chang... Latest reply by Huma0
    • Checklist.jpg
    Hi everyone!I'm a new host, and I was wondering whats the rule of thumb for supplies. My listing has been on the market for 4 days and I already have 2 guests who wants to stay for 14 days. How many towels, linen and overall supplies should I give? I was... Latest reply by Cheryl862