What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    I no longer can see my listing. "easy acces to city" in Copenhagen.I think after I refused a booking? Or after I changed settings to "instant booking of"Now I turned instant booking on. I still dont see it. Why?Thanks. Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello, I’m interested in transitioning from listing with Evolve to AIRBNB directly. Can anyone answer: Should I list a new listing before I am finished with Evolve? Is the management piece more difficult than using Evolve? How do we collect fees and what ... Latest reply by Lisa7027
    Hi everyone, I'm new to hosting and we have a monthly renter coming in August. We have just two potted flowers and a very small garden with tomato plants and mint. The garden is for the renters to enjoy fresh tomatoes. My question - are the renters expec... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi, please can anyone help? I have a one bed self contained cottage listed on Airbnb and I want to add another separate double room with en-suite. However I only want to have this room available for booking either when the cottage is not booked or the two... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0