What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Phuc19
    Hello, I've just registered for GST and now need to bring this into my AirBNB world. Does anyone know how to manage the GST aspect of hosting? How do you raise an invoice and get it to every guest? I have just logged my GST number into the taxes VAT se... Latest reply by Emilie
    Hi,I will be soon a new host, but before that i need to ask a question. I have a Greek property, but I live in Poland and I do not have Greek bank account. Should I have a bank account in Greece? Or i can use my bank account on Poland for being paid. Latest reply by Emilie
    Hi Brains Trust, I am just setting up a new Air BnB space and wanted some advice on some of the smaller details please? e.g. where do you purchase good quality toiletry products? do you iron your sheets and pillow cases? I'm i... Latest reply by Robin4
    I wonder if anyone have tried having a guest lying on the review yet Airbnb will not remove the review because it doesn't violate their review standard even if we as host can provide proof. Any suggestions on how to tackle this kind of unfair practice by ... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I'm new to Airbnb and was contacted by a guest whose sister wanted to book with me but she couldn't find my ad. A couple of weeks ago I added a requirement that people have government ID to book my unit. Since adding that requirement the views of my place... Latest reply by Francesca1597