What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Phuc19
    Hello, I have problem with reservation in my appartment which are longer then one month. When somebody make reservation for few days the calculation of price is correct, but when the reservation is longer (one month and longer) calendary always calculated... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi ,so today 14/03 i had a visitor check out at 11am then at 130pm i had an enquiry for a booking for today for two nights and check in being 3pm.I also work part time so need more time for turnaround.Is there any way round this so no bookings can made fo... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I would like to become a host in Serbia (Novi Sad), but since I am new, and I don't know anything about how Airbnb function, is there someone from Serbia who can help me to understand how this function (especially taxes and registration in my country). Th... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0