What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    I'm curious if other hosts have had issues with hosting local guests. The vast majority of my guests as wonderful, easy to get along with, and rave about their time here. The few who seem to cause problems are mainly local guests that stay for one reaso... Latest reply by M199
    We recently lost our Super Host status after 5 years. I reached out to Airbnb about it and was told it was because we had two reservations canceled by guests (totally beyond our control) during the Super Host review period. I'd understand if WE canceled 2... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hi! I’m jalecia! I have been both a guest and a host on many different platforms such as hospitality I would love to help someone out as a cohost or virtual assistant! i am willing to do virtual assistance or co host! I am looking for a new adventure! Latest reply by Sybe