What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    First impressions are important. In a unit within a condo complex, the first impression is often set at and around the front door, and can set the stage and rhythm of subsequent satisfaction (or dissatisfaction!) of the guest. At our complex, an internal... Latest reply by Pat271
    Hello! I’ve just listed my spare room on airbnb. I live in a two bed house so for the most part I’ll be here when someone is renting the other room. There are periods when I’ll be on holiday so could rent the entire house - do I need to create a second li... Latest reply by Kim3245
    1) can you put an age limit on your incoming guests who book with you if so where can I add that setting. Also how would you confirm the age?2) can you set it to only allow users that have stayed at other Air locations?Meaning if they have no reviews you... Latest reply by Ricardo85