What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Phuc19
    hiI am new to the site and have completed my advert but when I search for my property, I can't find it. If i type in it's custom web address, the advert is there, but when I search for a houses in Symington, Ayrshire, Scotland, its not there. Custom addre... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi hostsMy listing has gone live but I am struggling to find a place to describe my bedroom layout ( important as one room leads to another / narrow door way steep steps etc ) which is important for prospective guests. Only 500 words available on main pag... Latest reply by Diane1217
    HI All, I'm not sure why this is happening. When you first see my listing, it says $404/night (correct price), but when you click on my listing, it show $93/night AND books at that rate. I checked my calendar and all of my dates read $404. Does anybody k... Latest reply by Kendel3