What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    I am new in arbnb and I don t understand some details1. how can I close a hall month? should I click to each day?is it possible to put unavailable to a hall period in a clck?2. if I want to offer for ex. from April 12-25 the entire period , how I should ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    A "27 day guest just" informed me that in six days they wish to leave a day early. I do not believe that I am obligated to give them a refund. Should I contact Airbnb to see if they can open the calendar for that last day? Is this even possible without... Latest reply by Kate867
    Hello everyone, I need to temporarily close my rental space due to family needs. The time necessary is extending likely through this year. I don't want to remove my listing, but I don't want to jeopardize my past good credibility as a Superhost. Any su... Latest reply by Suzanne74