What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Phuc19
    I feel like there has been a change in the algorithm or bug introduced lately. I've already targeted only allowing 2 night stays that are Friday and Saturday night stays. I controlled this both through the listing settings and also the calendar settings... Latest reply by Michael5689
    Hi, We are new to hosting and have a tenant in our condo for the month of January. I just received the energy bill and the cost went from $109 in Dec. to $439 in Janaury. Has anyone had something this extreme happen to them? Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi! We are ready to rent our house with an inground pool but we are worried about the liability of an accident with the pool. Any suggestions on how to handle this? We will be hosting the house by a monthly rental, thinking about having renters sign a le... Latest reply by Lorna170
    Hello everyone, my name is Eddy, I have just listed our very first airbnb a few days ago in Ottawa, Canada. Everything is so new to us, but we are super excited! I am in the learning process, and I know there are a lot of experienced host here in the comm... Latest reply by Eddy362