What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Phuc19
    Hi all! I'm in Melbourne, Australia and own a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. I will soon be moving in with my partner so I want to Airbnb my place.My question is - do I lock the extra bedroom and bathroom and advertise it as one bedroom? My concern is t... Latest reply by Ewa354
    Hello guys, Actually i just got a new flat and I am looking for your valuable and creative ideas to list this flat .anyone could help qnd give an ideas .Also i am looking to do these enhancement in a reasonable price Thanks Latest reply by Sanela9
    Some of the months are blocked or partially blocked in 2022. I did not block them out. Please help me unblock the days or months so I do not have to do one day a time. Thank you Carolyn Chynowth [Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Ce... Latest reply by Sarah977
    1/….. Think about what you want to achieve: Many new hosts think Airbnb will be a pathway to riches…..it won’t. There are some entrepreneurial hosts who will make a lot of money out of Airbnb, but they are few and far between. They have come from a busi... Latest reply by Michelle2930