What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hello!I live in a college town (Chapel Hill, NC) in a great neighborhood close to campus. My property is very special; it is is a certified wildlife habitat and the backyard is filled with mature trees, Japanese maples, hellebores, and ferns. There are st... Latest reply by Sarah4436
    Hi guysdoes anyone know if we can put our account on pause?our landlord is a little tirred of Airbnb so we have to pause the account 路‍All the best Jacob and Camilla Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi My name is Lanee and I’m attempting to host my vacation club because we have more expos than we can use. I am running into issues because the address on my mortgage is not the exact address to the resort. How are some of you navigating this issue? I se... Latest reply by Lanee3