What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Vildana5
    I’m still in my first month hosting but, leapt straight in to use the automated messaging service. initially I put in an immediate confirmation one and it worked fine. Then a 2 week out. Then a morning after check in. They all worked fine. I then added 3 ... Latest reply by Manifest0
    Hello everyone, One of the most popular discussion topics here in the Community Center is on how Airbnb Search works. We brought your most-asked questions to the Airbnb Search team and have gathered the answers for you. I really hope you find the r... Latest reply by Elizabeth2308
    • Search
    Hey all!We're super excited to have launched our AirBnB last night! Within 2 hours we had our first booking! Naturally I'm unrealistically awaiting another one within minutes haha ... I realize thats wishful thinking as we need to build over the next few ... Latest reply by Kia272
    Upon crossing the GST registration threshold, hosts are supposed to add their GST number to the Airbnb portal as per this doc - https://www.airbnb.co.in/help/article/1991/guidance-on-goods-and-services-tax-gst-for-india-hosts However, in the "Pricing and... Latest reply by Vinod-Raj--Goa-0
    • gst3.jpg
    • gst2.JPG
    • gst4.JPG