What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Maria-Angelita1
    1-Airbnb extranet ekranında '' kayıt fiyatlar ve uygunluk durumunda'' 3 aydan önceki tarihlerde uygun değil seçeneği seçilmiş.bu seçilen durumu iptal etmek istiyorum.yani şuan otelimiz açık misafir kabul ediyoruz.bu seçilen 3 aydan önceki tarihte uygun de... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello im a new host in atlanta is any host out there in atlanta by the airport who can talk to me by phone or meet me in person and help me with the set up to make sure im doing it correctly ** **[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Ce... Latest reply by Delia223
    I would greatly value a zoom conversation with an expert. I am a first-timer. I need help setting the dates when we are available. I want to make these dates visible up-front to the casual observer. Further, I'm worried I'm missing important things in m... Latest reply by Colleen253