What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Vildana5
    Hello, im new to doing Airbnb. I just bought a new home in Skye canyon area and plan to rent out a room. Since str and illegal I’m going to do 30 day min. Any tips on how to get started? Thanks Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi Everyone, We will be receiving our first guests mid March. While we are extremely excited, we are also finalising lots of little details in anticipation of their arrival. This is our first experience hosting so we are hoping for some advice here please... Latest reply by Andrea4731
    I have my listings on both Airbnb and Booking.com platforms. Trouble is that AirBnB is so slow to synchronise the calender when a booking is made on Booking.com. which in the past has led to a double bookingIn the past, when a booking was made on Booking.... Latest reply by Chris232