What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/20813964 when I put in clifton park, ny in the search box, usually my listing comes first page but not anymore. I have been a superhost for years with good reviews then all of sudden my listing is not searchable anymore. Been ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    How do you remove an existing listings host and add a new host? I am taking over managing an existing listing. I need to remove the current host and put myself as the host. I also need to remove all their banking info and replace it with my own. Thanks! Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hi, I have recently posted my listing like 3-4 days back and everything was going fine , I had subsequent bookings after that but since yesterday I cant find my listing anywhere, it suddenly disappeared. I reached out to support team but no luck. Unable ... Latest reply by Clara116
    Hi everyone, I´m a new host in airbnb. I already uploaded 2 announcements for two new apartments I have. However they appear published to me but, when I search for them as a guest they do no appear in the platform. Thanks and I hope anyone can help me! Latest reply by Emiel1
    Fiz meu cadastro e anuncio a mais de 2 semanas, e já recebi 3 hospedes. Porem na data de hoje fui conferir meu anuncio e ele não esta mais nas buscas realizadas na região. Conversei com vários assistentes, que insistem em dizer que meu anuncio esta ATIVO.... Latest reply by Dani9882